The Motherhood Workshop is a 3 day, 2 night motherhood photography retreat hosted by Jane Rose Photography, Shantelle Louise Photography + myself! The Motherhood Workshop will be held September 24th - September 26th, 2021 at the stunning Lakeview Venue 45 minutes West of Edmonton, Alberta. We have the absolute BEST vendors in the industry on board to help bring this workshop to life and make it a once in a lifetime experience for each and every attendee. This is going to be so much more than just another workshop. We have so many amazing things planned throughout the weekend that we can't wait to share with you!
This weekend is about more than just learning. It's about growing not only as a business professional, but also as a person. We have carefully curated a timeline to allow for downtime, connecting and even have a few extra special things up our sleeves.
So what does the weekend look like and what does your ticket price include? We will outline below without going into TOO much detail as we want our set ups to be a surprise. Trust me when I say, you're going to be blown away with what we have planned. One of the most important things we wanted to do for our attendee's is make sure our styled shoots were nothing short of spectacular.
- Accommodations + catered meals + drinks + snacks. Attendee's are encouraged to bring their own drinks and snacks of choice for throughout the weekend to keep on hand. Questionnaire will be sent out to all attendee's which includes dietary restrictions.
- 4 Styled Shoots with professional styling, hair + makeup. an intimate outdoor maternity session, an "indoor" styled couples maternity session in the outfitter glamping tent, a styled outdoor motherhood nursing session + a styled in-home newborn session. Each shoot will have 2 outfit changes for 2 different looks. During the shoots, attendee's will have the opportunity to watch and learn from hosts on posing, connections and drawing authentic emotions from clients. After, each attendee will have the chance to lead and shoot each session themselves.
- Class room styled learning covering topics following with a Q+A. The classroom topics are TBD and will depend on the questionnaires we get back from attendee's on what the most important topics you would like to learn are.
- Mini 1:1 mentoring session with each individual attendee. Each attendee will have the opportunity to sit down with one of our workshop hosts and have a mini mentoring session. During this mentoring session you can ask anything. It can be on editing, work flow, posing, connections etc. Anything your heart desires. Each attendee will be sent a questionnaire to fill out. We will cover mentoring topics to see what topics each attendee would like to learn about. Whatever isn't covered in our classroom learning we can go over in your 1:1 mentoring session.
- Creating connection and mindfulness talk with Pam from Mindful Momming. We want to inspire our attendees on building connection with themselves and how to create more mindfulness in our lives not only in business, also in your daily lives.
- Our weekend with will begin with a guided Meditation that will guide us into receiving love, creativeness and flow for the our time together!
- Tons of extras to help push your business to the next level and create a seamless workflow. Posing + prompt list, email templates, questionnaires, CODB calculator, discount codes to our favourite programs and more.
- Headshots. throughout the weekend we will be taking headshots for each attendee. The RAW files will be given to each attendee so that you can edit and use the photos for your socials + marketing. No more headshots that don't match your own personal branding!
- Last but certainly not least. We've left plenty of time to sit back, grab a drink, relax and make CONNECTIONS within the industry. This is so so important to us. We want to get to know you and make life long friendships. The evenings will be open for free discussions and simply being. If you want to chat business, want direction with editing your gorgeous photos from the days epic styled shoots or simply want to sit back with a drink in the hot-tub, the choice is yours and we are here for all of it.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
EARLY BIRD PRICING OF $1475 + GST ON UNTIL APRIL 15TH.
PRICING INCREASE ON APRIL 15TH AT 10:00 AM.
*30% Due upon registering to hold your place, the remainder is due by July 31st, 2021. Payment plans are available. Payments can be made via email transfer or credit card. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee.
*Rooms may be shared and will be available on a first come first serve basis. Attendee's are welcome to bring their own tent or trailer if they prefer to room alone. There is tons of space for outdoor camping on site.
We can't wait to connect